2. We believe that the whole Bible is the inspired Word of God and is profitable for teaching so that the man of God may be complete and equipped for every good work.
(2 Timothy 3:16)
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, His virgin birth, His atoning death on the cross and His resurrection. He shed His blood on the cross so everyone who believes in
Jesus Christ may have eternal life.
(Isaiah 7:14, Luke 9:35, Luke 1:30-37, Luke 22:38-46, 1 Cor. 15:1-3)
4. We believe that man is sinful and needs Jesus Christ in order to be saved. In order to be saved, man must repent and accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord who died for his sin on the
(Romans 10:13-18, Luke 9:56)
5. We believe that salvation must be followed by a personal relationship with Jesus Christ developed through prayer, discipleship and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection, Jesus being the first fruit of those who have fallen asleep (1 Cor 15:20). The body is sown in corruption and will be raised in incorruption (1 Cor. 15:42-58).
8. We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, when all the believers in Christ shall be caught up with Him forever.
(1 Thess. 4:15-17)