The Book of Daniel
10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days. 11 Then these men assembled and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God. Dan 6:10-11
1. Daniel knew the king's decree
2. Daniel was not afraid of people
3. Daniel went to his upper room Daniel prayed through the STORM.
4. Daniel prayed 3 times per day DEATH couldn't STOP his prayer.
5. Daniel gave thanks to God!
6. Daniel knew the power of prayer.
7. Daniel refuses to worship idols!
8. Daniel accepts the price to be paid.
9. Daniel develops the habit of prayer.
10. Daniel secrets was constant prayer.
Daniel served God continuously.
15 Then these men approached the king, and said to the king, "Know, O king, that it is the law of the Medes and Persians that no decree or statute which the king establishes may be changed." 16 So the king gave the command, and they brought Daniel and cast him into the den of lions. But the king spoke, saying to Daniel, "Your God, whom you serve continually, He will deliver you." Dan 6:14-16
SERVING GOD: What does it mean to SERVe:
1. Daniel obeyed God for sixty years.
2. Daniel refused the food of Babylon
3. Daniel refused the pleasure of Babylon
4. Daniel refused the gods of Babylon.
5. Daniel trusted God to deliver him
6. Daniel suffered persecution for his faith.
7. Daniel studied God's Word in Babylon.
8. Daniel received prophecies in Babylon.
9. Daniel focused on God day and night.